Adding Meta Data to Your Blog  

Posted by Tonci in

As far as I know, Meta Data did help my blog to get more liked by search engine. Meta Data is like a short narration of a blog. It also contain keywords which a blog uses to declare itself.

To put Meta Data into your blog, go to your Blogger account, go to Layout and then click Edit HTML.

Then look for the code below.



YOUR META DATA HERE (directly under head).



Now you know where to put Meta Data, copy the following 3 codes into your blog.

This code to invite search engines' robots to visit your blog:


This code is a description of your blog:


This code is adding keywords to your blog:


To see the actual implementation of Meta Data, view page source of this blog or any blog you want to know its Meta Data. Just use Ctrl+U if you are using Firefox.

Back to home

This entry was posted on June 07, 2008 at Saturday, June 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook
group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thanks

my site: the bring fresh forum

May 30, 2014

Post a Comment